Computer Graphics Rubik's Cube Project
CI Rainbow Project Above Campus
Students Participate in Robotics Competition
CI Computer Girls
Computer Science and Information Technology is a fast-growing and vibrant program at CSU Channel Islands. Our faculty specialize in algorithms, artificial intelligence, security, social media, and robotics.
- Sierra Hall Laboratories (click for a slideshow) have opened! This is a new state-of-the-art science and technology facility hosting several science program with substantial presence of Computer Science. Our students have access to specialized laboratories (networking, robotics, embedded systems) and general computer labs.
- Prof. AJ Bieszczad to present a paper at the 7th International Joint Conference on Computational Intelligence IJCCI 2015 in Lisbon, Portugal. The paper on using the Neurosolver to solve Towers of Hanoi problems co-authored by Prof. Bieszczad's graduate student Skyler Kuchar will be presented at one of the joint conferences, the 7th International Conference on Neural Computation Theory and Applications NCTA 2015.
- Prof. AJ Bieszczad presented two papers on cue identification in mobile robots with LIDAR scanners and chaired a session on Intelligent Control Systems and Optimization, Robotics and Automation & Signal Processing, Sensors, Systems Modelling and Control at The 12th International Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics ICINCO 2015 in Cormal, Alsace, France.
- Computer Science Students Receive GHC Scholarship Grant
- Computer Science Research Team at ACCESO 2015 Summer Research Institute
- Prof. AJ Bieszczad leads the CI Rainbow Research Team's Reconnaissance Visit the Santa Rosa Island Research Station (see YouTube video)
- Computer Science Programming Contest Results and Winners
- CI Computer Girls hosting a Coding Boot-camp on 4/18 and 4/25